You can use your Android or iOS device to set up your Invidyo camera. Follow the below steps to complete set up.
2. Launch the app. You should now see the welcome screen. If you are a new user, tap "First time using invidyo?". If you are a new user, tap "If you already have an invidyo account?"
3. If you are a new user, create an Invidyo Account by entering a valid e-mail address and a password. Next, re-enter your password and click "Sign Up" to create your Invidyo account.
You can also use a Google or a Facebook account to login to Invidyo. Your e-mail related to the social account will be used in this case. Just click on the respective buttons to proceed with your social media account.
If you already have an Invidyo account, you don't need to create a new one. Just click Sign in link at the bottom of the screen and provide your existing credentials.
4. Enter a name and relevant information for you baby. The information will be used to so that we can provide analysis of your baby's development.
5. Next, necessary relevant permissions will be asked. The location permission is required to get the Wi-Fi name from the device for set up.
6a.For iOS devices the next step will ask you to be sure your phone is connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. If you are not connected to that wireless network when at this page, close the app, connect to the appropriate WIFI and re-launch the app. Your camera will be connected to this network by the end of the installation process.
6b. For Android devices, you can select the WI-FI network. Note that the network needs to be either 2.4Ghz or support both frequencies.
7. Now it is time to enter your WI-FI password. Check the current Wi-Fi selected at the top, and enter the password for the selected WI-FI and proceed to the next step.
8. If not already connected, connect your camera to the power outlet using the supplied adaptor. Now, wait until the camera says "Setup" - this can take up to 2 minutes after the camera has been powered up. The LED next to the power socket will start blinking green once a second once the camera is ready for setup.
Note-1: Using a different adaptor might cause the failure of the setup procedure to fail as Invidyo camera requires a 2 Amp adaptor and most cell phone adapters are 1 Amp.
Note-2: If your camera does not say "Setup" see the relevant troubleshooting guide: [Guide: Camera is not saying ‘Setup’ when I turn it on]
9. You are now ready to instruct your invidyo camera to connect to your network with the password you supplied at the previous steps. For this, you will need to generate a QR code and show it to the camera. This screen will give you information on how to generate and show your QR code to the camera.
Once you click the "Generate QR Code" button, a QR code containing your wireless network information will be generated as shown in the next step. Make sure that the QR code on your mobile phone is clearly visible and there are no strong light sources that shine on the mobile phone screen or coming from the back.
10. Show the QR code to the camera as shown in the previous screen. The camera should say "OK" when it reads the QR code. You can proceed to the next step once you hear the cam say "OK"
Note-1: If your camera does not say "OK" when you show the QR code see the relevant help article:
Note-2: If the camera can not connect to your wireless network, it will say "Problem" after a while and play a warning tone. If the warning tone is a 3 distinct beeps, this means that you have entered your wireless password wrong. Go back to Step 6 and repeat the above steps. If the warning tone is a single beep please refer to the trouble shooting section for how to diagnose the problem:
11. You should now wait for up to 2 minutes while the camera connects to Invidyo servers and completes initialization. There are some helpful tips available on the screen.
12. Once setup is successful, the lens image changes to a checkmark and the set up is now complete! You can now share your camera with a different account, and decide if you want to try invidyo+ with added features like automatic sleep detection in the following steps.
13. Once setup, invidyo CAN NOT be linked to a second account using a QR code due to security constraints. In this step you can add other accounts you want to be able to access the camera with the same privileges. If you want to share your camera, enter an e-mail address in the box and send an invitation. You can also log in with your current account on another device to use invidyo.